Canada Visa Update effective April 30 2019
- 11th April 2019
- Posted By : Global Campus
- 0 Comment
Please find below an update on SDS rules for Canada visa category.
- The changes will come into effect on April 30, 2019.
- The countries in which SDS is currently available (India, China, Philippines, Vietnam) will not change.
- The criteria to currently qualify under SDS remains the same:
- Valid Letter of Acceptance (LOA) from a Designated Learning Institute.
- Tuition fee paid for one full year
- GIC (Guaranteed Investment Certificate ) of CAD $10,000
- IELTS score of 6.0 or higher in each of the four bands for English
The following additional criteria will come into effect on April 30, 2019:-
- All applications must be filed online
- The immigration medical examination must be completed upfront (evidence must be provided in the application submission)
The processing service standard for SDS cases will be reduced from 45 days to 20 days. These cases will be processed at the Case Processing Centre – Edmonton in Canada.
Please note that the processing service standard for Non-SDS cases is 60 to 90 days.
For more information please feel free to contact us.
Thanks & Regards,
Systematic Career Counselling, Overseas Admissions & Advanced Psychometric Testing
Please do not print E-mails unless necessary. Save Paper Save Trees!
No comments found
error: Right Click is Disabled on this Website !!