|This is to apprise you that the University of Tasmania is once again offering FULL merit-based scholarship which will be available to a student from each of the following countries: India, Malaysia, Singapore and Sri Lanka. |
For each eligible country, there are also two half scholarship available.
So, if the student misses out on the full scholarship for their country, they will still be in the running for a 50 percent merit scholarship!
The Dean of Law’s Merit Scholarship is the most prestigious available to any international undergraduate student studying at the University of Tasmania.
- full tuition fees for the duration of their undergraduate Bachelor of Laws or a combined Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Laws degree at the University of Tasmania*
- student service and amenities fees.
Scholarship application process
Students will need to apply for either a Bachelor of Laws or a combined Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Laws degree (Indian students can only apply for the combined Bachelor of Laws/Bachelor of Arts degree).
The student will also need to submit a separate scholarships application form by 21 April 2019 for the Winter 2019 intake.
These competitive, merit-based scholarships will be awarded to international students only who are commencing a Bachelor of Laws (63P2)* or a combined Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Laws (63J1) who:
- are citizens of either India, Malaysia, Singapore or Sri Lanka
- have received an offer to study a Bachelor of Laws (63P2) or a combined Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Laws (63J1)
- commence in Winter Semester, 2019
- have completed pre-tertiary studies
- have not previously undertaken any tertiary studies (excluding extension studies completed as part of a year 12 program or its equivalent)
- are not applying for advanced credit
Don’t forget to read the Terms and Conditions for all the details.